Directions for making layaway payments

How long does it take for orders to arrive at the store from the warehouse:

If you order a product that is not in stock at the store but is in stock at the warehouse,it usually takes about 4 weekdays to be able to pick up in the store.

What are your shipping charges:

We have a flat rate shipping of $25 per order regardless of the size of the order. No exceptions. We ship UPS, Tuesday through Friday. Orders picked up in our store are not charged shipping.

Why can't I get you on the phone?:

We answer the phone when we can. We place a higher priority on customers in the store than phone calls. Isn't it rude when someone you are talking to interrupts you to answer the phone? Leave a message or better yet use the contact us link at the top of the page to send us a message. We will reply as soon as possible.

Are your prices negotiable?:

No. We constantly search for the best price when we buy inventory for the store and put our "best price" on everything we sell. We don't haggle or "throw in" products either, any store that is willing to do that was willing to overcharge you to begin with.

How Can I find out when a gun I'm looking for is back in stock?:

We have a product notification system on our website. there is a link on each product page where you can request notification when a product is back in stock.

inventory alert button

Almost every morning, we also list incoming inventory of interest on our website blog, our mobile app, and our facebook page. You can get our mobile app here: android | iphone

What do I need to bring with me to buy a firearm?:

You will need to have a valid photo I.D. with your current address on it. If your I.D. doesn't have your current address you will need to have an additional government document with your name and current address on it, for example; vehicle registration, tax bill, fishing license or city water bill.

May I lawfully transfer a firearm to a friend who resides in a different State?

Under Federal law, an unlicensed individual is prohibited from transferring a firearm to an individual who does not reside in the State where the transferee resides. Generally, for a person to lawfully transfer a firearm to an unlicensed person who resides out of State, the firearm must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) within the recipient’s State of residence. He or she may then receive the firearm from the FFL upon completion of an ATF Form 4473 and a NICS background check. More information can be obtained on the ATF website at and /firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html. The GCA provides an exception from this prohibition for temporary loans or rentals of firearms for lawful sporting purposes. Thus, for example, a friend visiting you may borrow a firearm from you to go hunting. Another exception is provided for transfers of firearms to nonresidents to carry out a lawful bequest or acquisition by intestate succession. This exception would authorize the transfer of a firearm to a nonresident who inherits a firearm under the will of a decedent. See 18 U.S.C. 922(a)(5)

May I lawfully transfer a firearm to a resident of the same State in which I reside?

Any person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of the State where he resides as long as he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. There may be State laws that regulate intrastate firearm transactions. Any person considering acquiring a firearm should contact his or her State Attorney General’s Office to inquire about the laws and possible State or local restrictions. A list of State Attorney General contact numbers may be found at

130 John W. Morrow Jr. Parkway
Gainesville, GA. 30501