We gladly accept firearms transfers. However we only accept transfers from other dealers, not individuals. This is a store policy, not any sort of law. Our fee is $20 PER ITEM. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY ACCESSORIES THAT ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTACHED TO THE FIREARM, IE PARTS PACKAGED SEPARATELY INSIDE THE BOX.
WE ONLY ACCEPT TRANSFERS
FROM LICENSED DEALERS
It is really quite simple:
1. Make the purchase from the dealer, tell them you want it sent to us. DO NOT PAY EXTRA FOR INSURANCE! IF THE ITEM IS LOST IN TRANSIT, IT IS ON THEM!
2. Forward the receipt to us and we will send our FFL to the seller.
3. Please ask the sending dealer to put your name and number on the outside of the box. If your information is on the outside of the box, we will let you know when the firearm arrives. We don't usually open the box until you get here so if we don't know who it is for, we can't contact you.
DO NOT COME IN TO PICK UP THE FIREARM UNTIL WE CALL YOU
I WILL NOT STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY TO DIG THROUGH OUR DELIVERIES TO FIND YOUR TRANSFER.
WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN WE GET IT CHECKED IN THE DAY AFTER IT ARRIVES.
We will also ship your firearm to another dealer for you. Our fee is $30 plus shipping, which is usually about $30:
1. Coordinate with the receiving dealer to accept the transfer so they know what to expect. Get their contact information including their e-mail address.
2. E-mail us all of the information for you, the final recipient and the receiving dealer. Include name, address, phone number and e-mail address for all parties involved.
3. Bring us the firearm unpacked, we have to confirm what it is and the serial #, we will box it for you.
4. We will add you and the final recipient to the UPS notification list so you can track the shipment. We ship Via UPS or FEDEX only.